Born in: –
Member Since: –
Nantawat Waranich was born in Chanthaburi, Thailand in 1982. Nantawat began his horn study at the age of 17 with Mr. Supraghai Sorathon and Mr. Surapol Thanyawiboon at Kasetsart University. In 2006, he got a scholarship to participate and study at Franz Liszt Academy of Music Budapest, Hungary with Prof. Adam Friedrich. He also had an opportunity to participate in horn masterclasses with the world leading hornist such as Richard Mackey, Laurence Davies, Adam Friedrich and Han Chang Chou.
Nantawat has performed regularly in recital, chamber music, and orchestra soloist. Nantawat is now a principle of horn section in the National Symphony Orchestra and the Thailand Philharmonic Orchestra. He with the Thailand Philharmonic Orchestra has frequently perform many concert in Thailand and aboard, such as Laos, Japan, and New Zealand. Nantawat is also on the faculty at Kasetsart University, Vajiravudh College and Triamudom Suksa School.
▪ 2005 – Bachelor of music in music performance, Kasetsart University
▪ 2006 – Franz Liszt Academy of Music Budapest, Hungary
▪ Member of the National Symphony Orchestra (Principle)
▪ Member of the Thailand Philharmonic Orchestra (Principle)
▪ Was a member of Bangkok Symphony Orchestra (2002 – 2009)
▪ Was a member of Asian Youth Orchestra (2007- 2008)
▪ Was a member of Southeast Asian Youth Orchestra (Principle 2004 – 2008)