The Land of Smiles
For the first time ever Thailand Phil performs a fully-staged operetta, Franz Lehár’s The Land of Smiles, with an international cast and production team.
ครั้งแรกของวง Thailand Phil กับการแสดงอุปรากรเต็มรูปแบบ พบกับ The Land of Smiles ของ ฟรันซ์ เลฮาร์ เจ้าของอุปรากรออสเตรียชื่อดังมากมายหลายเรื่อง
Ticket Prices: 1500, 1000, 800, 600, 400 Baht
50% discount for children and students below the age of 25 (or currently studying in an undergraduate program)
For tickets and reservations please call:
Thaiticket Major – www.thaiticketmajor.com / Call Center 02-262-3456
Tel 0 2849 6565 ext. 6604 or 6609 (Monday-Friday at 9.00 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
Social Distancing Venue Seating Policy
- Our venues have standard seating arrangements following MoPH and Provincial guidelines of 4 sm per person.
- MACM maximum per concert is 111 seats
- Level 1 is 491 seats
- Level 2 is 131 seats
- Level 3 is 176 seats
- The standard configuration is in single or “duo” seats in PMH
- The standard configuration is single in MACM.
- Bookings of 2, 3-4 in MACM, more than 2 in PMH, must be made by telephone or email at least 48 hours before the date of the concert.
- Students who are entitled to complimentary seating will only be allowed to use single seats.
- Due to the limited number of people allowed in the lobby areas at any one time, MS students are requested to book their complimentary seat no later than 15 minutes before the concert.
- If later than 15 minutes we cannot guarantee a seat.
- Student may need to wait outside the lobby to queue for their seats.
- Pricing follows the same announcements for each concert
- 200 Baht adult and 100 Baht Student (Non MS student with student ID card) in MACM
- PMH is announced for each event or a TPO series.
- The online audience can attend to the live concert via (Facebook, YouTube Live, etc.)
Salaya Link shuttle bus available at BTS Bang Wa Station: www.music.mahidol.ac.th/salayalink