TPO Choir Audition 2017
TPO Choir Audition Requirement:
1. Prepare to sing one song, preferably sostenuto. A hymn, folk song or popular music is also appropriate.
2. Prepared to sing the following scales a cappella: chromatic, whole-tone, harmonic minor, and major
3. You will be asked to vocalize to check your singing range
4. You will be asked to sight-read
5. You will be as to read aloud the following Latin text
Jubilate Deo, omnis terra; servite Domino in laetitia.
Introite in conspectu ejus in exultatione.
Scitote quoniam Dominus ipse est Deus; ipse fecit nos, et non ipsi nos;
Populus ejus, et oves pascuae ejus.
Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine: et lux perpetua luceat eis.
Te decet hymnus Deus in Zion, et tibi redetur votum in Jerusalem.
exaudi orationem meam, ad te omnis caro veniet.
6. Please bring your completed audition form on the audition day.
7. Subject to the audition committee’s decision, up to 60 positions will be recruited.
8. The compensation for each chorus member is at the rate of 4,000 Baht per service; each service shall include:
- Two small sessions of rehearsals without orchestra (duration of 1 small rehearsal session is 3 hours);
- Three main sessions of rehearsals with the orchestra (duration of 1 main rehearsal session is 4 hours);
- Two sound check sessions and two concerts.
9. Audition venue: room D404, College of Music, Mahidol University Salaya Campus
10. Audition dates: 19-20 October, 2017
11. Complete online application form at http://www.thailandphil.com/tpochoir-audition
12. Application deadline: 15th October 2017, 5.00 p.m.