How to order
MACM Hall, College of Music, Mahidol University (Salaya Campus)
For more information and reservation, please contact 02 800 2525-34, 02 441 5300 ext 153 – 154
or visit www.msticket.music.mahidol.ac.th
- No shorts, sneakers and slippers are allowed at any time. If inappropriately dressed, ticket holders shall be denied admission and no refunds will be given.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance, which may be the interval.
- Members of the audience who leave the hall before or during a piece of music will not be admitted until a suitable break, which may be the interval.
- As a courtesy to the performers and the audience we ask that you remain seated until the concert has ended.
- Mobile phones, pagers and watch alarms are to be switched off before entering the auditorium.
- This is to ensure an ideal concert experience for both the performers and the other members of the audience.
- All forms of recording devices are prohibited in the concert hall.
- Photography in any form is strictly prohibited.
No Smoking Policy
- In keeping with government regulations, all concert-goers are reminded that smoking is strictly prohibited in the concert hall.
Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Sale
- No refunds. All sales are final.
- MACM reserves the right to introduce discounts and other price changes without notice.
- Babies and children under the age of 5 will not be admitted to the concert hall with the exception of family.
- The artistic programme (artists and repertoire) is subject to change without notice.
- Tickets may be exchanged up to 48 hours prior to the original performance for another performance in the same season unless otherwise stated.
- Exchanges are done on a ticket for ticket basis and any difference in price will either be charged or lost.
- All exchanges must be done in person at the Box Office and the original tickets must be returned.
- Lost/reprinted tickets cannot be exchanged.
- Reprinted tickets will only be issued to the original ticket purchaser upon presentation of appropriate identification.
- Reprinted tickets will only be available for collection on the day of the performance.