5 Finalists in The 3rd Jean-Marie Londeix International Saxophone Competition Final Round
After weeklong elimination rounds, five finalists have emerged from the approximately 100 candidates. The finalists will perform most prestigious saxophone compositions with the Thailand Philharmonic Orchestra to compete for the highest honors. The winner will be presented with grand prizes including 10,500 Euros in total, and eleven saxophones and celebrated by the international saxophone world.
1. Noa Even (U.S.A.) – Concertante composed by Marius Constant
2. Michael Krenn (Austria) – Chant premier op. 103 composed by Marcel Mihalovici
3. Joshua Malcolm Hyde (Australia) – Concertante composed by Marius Constant
- Intermission -
4. Xavier Larsson (Spain) – Concertante composed by Marius Constant
5. Joel Diegert (USA) – concerto of Constantin Miereanu
Saturday July 16, 2011, at 4pm at Music Auditorium, College of Music, Mahidol University, Salaya, Nakhon Pathom.
Shuttle Service: The College of Music, Mahidol University provides a “Salaya Link” shuttle bus service from Wongwianyai BTS Station directly to Mahidol University. The bus stops at exit no. 4 of Wongwian Yai BTS Station. The tickets are 25 baht (one way). Please check the shuttle schedule at www.music.mahidol.ac.th/salayalink.
For more information or to place ticket reservations, please call 0 2800 2525-34 ext. 153-154 www.music.mahidol.ac.th